Fudge will make any holiday get together good, and with this I finally got to try out my Silicone Bakeware. For this recipe I used a Silicone Loaf Panand it was the perfect size to use for the amount of fudge in the recipe.
Word of warning though, with this if you’re serving this to others you might want to double up or triple the recipe so you can make sure you get some too.
|Paleo Mint Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge|| |
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil
- ⅔ cup Almond Butter
- ½ cup Honey
- ½ cup sifted Cocoa Powder
- 1½ tsp Peppermint Extract
- In a bowl add Almond Butter, Coconut Oil and Honey. Stir together until creamy
- Add sifted Cocoa Powder and stir in until mixed well
- Add peppermint extract and stir in
- Spread fudge mixture into pan or Silicone Mold
- Place pan/mold into freezer and freeze for 3 hours
- Cut into squares and enjoy
- This needs to stay frozen or refrigerated, if kept frozen the squares will stay separated, if refrigerated it would be best to separate with parchment paper