So sitting around the house last weekend I REAAAAAAALY needed cake, it sucked, I hate when I want stuff like that, but luckily I found something that took care of that craving and the best thing is, this is one Lazy Paleo Mug Cake. I’m on a role with Lazy recipes, maybe I should make that my niche, Lazy Paleo. Sounds good lol. This is what happens when you take a person who absolutely hated cooking and turn them Paleo (which also in turn helped with the liking to cook part, but I still have my moments), we will still manage to find fast alternatives.
So all you need for this is a good sized coffee mug, grassfed butter (or ghee), some chocolate (I used Lindt Chocolate), an egg, some coconut flour, aluminum free baking soda, vanilla extract, and raw honey.
Put your grassfed butter (or ghee) and Lindt Chocolate in the mug, stick it in the micro for 40 to 50 seconds, take it out mix with your fork. Drop your egg, coconut flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, and honey in the mug and mix well with your fork.
Stick it in the micro for 60 to 70 seconds and waaaalaaa, cake.
|Lazy Paleo Chocolate Mug Cake|| |
- 1 Tbsp Grassfed Butter or Ghee
- 2 squares Lindt Chocolate (70% or higher)
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- ⅛ tsp of aluminum free baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1½ tsp Raw Honey (more or less depending on your preference)
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
- Add butter and chocolate squares into mug and microwave for 40-50 seconds
- Mix with fork.
- Add egg, coconut flour, baking powder, honey, vanilla extract, and mix with fork again.
- Microwave for 60-70 seconds.
- Let this sit for about 2 minutes, and then enjoy!